Golden Role-Playing Royals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Role-Playing Royals

A forum for RP-ers of any kind. Come one come all! Anyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fallen (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

The Fallen (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen (PG-13)   The Fallen (PG-13) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 pm

They are all around us, though we may not know it. They try to keep themselves hidden. They stick to the shadows. They are The Fallen, angels striped of their wings and condemed to walk the earth for all eternity. There is a race that the Fallen have created, the Nephil. The Nephil are created when a Fallen and human reproduce. Half- human, half-angel. Immortal, and powerful. They are stronger, faster smarter than humans and they sometimes might even inherite some of their angel parent's gifts of the Fallen. Like putting thoughts and images into your mind. Yes they can do that. Though two weeks of every jewish month of Cheshvan the Nephil must give their body to their angel for two weeks. During this time, the Fallen are able to possess the Nephil's body. It let's them feel, for angels cannot feel anything. Emotions, yes , touch, no. This is their time to feel, though the Nephil have no control over themselves and they hate it. They cannot think, move, speak for themselves in those two weeks. Most Nephil are creating a secret society to revolt and stop the Fallen from controling them. But if the Nephil are not there for Cheshvan, the Fallen will use human bodies. Human bodies are not strong enough to last two weeks. This means that hundreds of thousands of humans will die. Will you be one of the Fallen? Or will you break away from your once winged master?

Rules:

~Send profiles to me title"The Fallen" with a study at the begining.
~This might require some godmodding, if your Nephil character's Fallen master belongs to another players and the month of Cheshvan comes around. You will have to say "I am (insert Nephil's name here) and I give total control to (insert Fallen master's name here) my Fallen master for two weeks"
~I don't mind a Fallen mating with a human, that is how the Nephil are created, but please don't get too graphic! Modesty please
~Third person, of course
~Please post at least a line for each post. Descriptions of surroundings, others, your feelings, and other stuff is prefered

Character codes:

Fallen:

Code:
Code:

[i]Fallen[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]How long have they been on the earth?[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Nephil?:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b][/i]

Nephil:

Code:
Code:

[i]Nephil[/i]
[b]Age they were taken by a Fallen:[/b]
[b]Fallen master:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]

Human

Code:

[i]Human[/i]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]

CHARACTERS:

*Note on story: This is based a lot on the book series hush, hush in case you have read them

The OOC Chat is right here -->> The Fallen OOC Chat

Last edited by HippieChick25 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

The Fallen (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen (PG-13)   The Fallen (PG-13) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

The Fallen (PG-13) GoldenRPRoyalsApproved
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
HippieChick25
HippieChick25

The Fallen (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen (PG-13)   The Fallen (PG-13) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 am

Rixon exited the pool hall quickly, he had just won a Jeep off of someone and he was pretty sure they wouldn't be too happy about it. They deserved it, thinking they could beat him. He had been plying pool longer than they had been alive. He laughed quietly to himself as he pulled himself into the black beast. Cheshvan would be here in a few weeks, meaning that Chauncey would be coming around soon. He needed to make proper arangements for his guest.

Chauncey slamed his fist onto the table. He knew that Cheshvan would be here in three weeks. He was due to leave in the morning, but every cell in his body disagreed. He remembered Rixon's harsh treatment of him in the past couple of centuries. His face twisted in rage as he threw the table. It shattered into a million pieces as soon as it made contact with the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia
Admin
Admin
Aurelia

The Fallen (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen (PG-13)   The Fallen (PG-13) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am

Dina walked down the cobblestone streets of a small town out in the rural area. She wore a light yellow sun dress with flat, light brown boots that reached half-way up her knees. In her hand was a small basket that was empty. She was going out to pick some herbs for a sick child. While the herbs would take a lot longer to have effect, it was cheaper than pills and had no side effects. The people of this village all relied heavily on farming. Buying pills was out of the question.

She stopped by a shop and peered into the window. The date was marked in a nearby corner of the room and she gasped. It was nearly Cheshvan! Only three weeks, actually. Had the year really gone by that fast? She quickened her pace into the woods to hurriedly get the herbs. She needed to be ready for Raphael, after all.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Fallen (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen (PG-13)   The Fallen (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1